Train in a centre of excellence based in the historic city of Cambridge. We offer a weekly VTS session that will help prepare you for life as a GP. Learn educational principles that you can apply throughout your career. We encourage active learning and the development of Personal Learning Plans throughout the Scheme, as an essential part of GP education.
The VTS afternoon (Wednesday) is quite structured with journal and topic based teaching as well as an opportunity to reflect on life in practice with your peers. The academic year starts with a 24-hour residential session to plan the year's teaching. In contrast the year finishes with punting on the Cam!
East of England Deanery General Practice Website
Download Documents Area
- Click the link for the most current VTS prospectus.
- VTS Wednesday Afternoon Programme
- Click the link for the most current Wednesday programme.
- VTS Wednesday Lunch Venues
- Click the link for the latest lunch venue details